This one is a "WOW" with gorgeous renovated kitchen and baths, stunning hardwoods and impeccable condition! Located in the distinctive, wooded community of Canterberry, this impeccable Stanley Martin built Rosewell model is a real gem! Boasting approximately 3800 square feet of quality living space on three finished levels, this large well-designed colonial home offers everything the most discerning buyer is looking for â 4 bedrooms, 2 full & 2 half baths, 2-car garage, gas fireplace, remodeled gourmet granite kitchen with top-of-the-line cabinets and appliances, remodeled baths, appealing high ceilings, recessed lighting throughout, spacious rooms, and many seller improvements & updates! It is wonderfully sited in a park-like setting on a .57-acre lot with a sprawling entertainment deck with screened-in porch and stairs to the professionally groomed landscaped yard and walkout patio off the finished basement with recreation room, half bath, 2 storage closets, & huge storage/utility room. The serene flow of this grand-size home makes it ideal for entertaining large groups, yet it has the warmth and intimacy desired for everyday living. The wooded, well-groomed neighborhood of Canterberry offers a true respite from the hustle and bustle of todayâs hectic world. Canterberry is located conveniently across from Burke Lake Golf Center Clubhouse and Course, and a 281-acre freshwater reservoir at Burke Lake Park which is ideal for walking, biking, fishing and boating. Youâll enjoy excellent Fairfax County schools, nearby shopping and easy travel into DC and throughout Northern Virginia, with access to the commuting corridors of Interstates 95 & 66, Route 123 and the Fairfax County Parkway. Plus, commuter services of the Springfield Metro or Burke Virginia Railway Express are mere minutes from this home - all will contribute to the gracious style of living you desire. Youâll love coming home to this stately Colonial in the wooded, well-groomed neighborhood of Canterberry. Start planning your move to this dream home today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,899 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Wildwood Hills Estates
Fairfax County Public Schools
ROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
ROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Porch, Screened-in, Deck, Patio
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Premium, Rear Yard, Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price