***OFFER DEADLINE - SUNDAY April 24 @ 8pm. All Parties will be contacted by Monday April 25 by end of day***Spacious and meticulously maintained single family home in the sought after Glenkirk Estates neighborhood. Walking distance to neighborhood pool and playground. Shows like a model! Hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen with sunlit breakfast room, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and oversized island. Tons of natural light and open floor plan to the attached family room with gas fireplace - great for entertaining! The fenced in rear yard with deck offers nice space for playing and relaxing outdoors. Don't miss the oversized mud room just off of the 2 car garage! Upper level with generously sized owners suite complete with soaking tub and separate shower and an oversized walk in closet! Additional 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs, one with a private attached bath and the other 2 share a jack and jill style bathroom. Upper level laundry! The lower level has a walk up to the fenced rear yard.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front
2,898 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping, Open.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price