A rare opportunity to purchase this masterfully designed, Airston built, 6 Bedroom, 6.5 Bath, 3 car garage spectacular home! Luxury and quality abound inside and outside of this 8400+ square foot beauty! The grand entrance boasts with custom leaded adorned entry windows that open to gleaming hardwood floors throughout and features 9 foot ceilings, custom inlays, premier moldings, 3 gas fireplaces plus a wood burning outdoor fireplace, fabulous built-ins, plantation shutters, speaker systems on the main and lower levels, designer window treatments, and the list goes on & on! Spoil yourself with a stunning main level Master Suite which offers 2 walk-in closets, large sitting area, gas fireplace, and an impressive Master Bath with a gorgeous view of the backyard! The sprawling main level includes a formal Living Room, formal Dining Room, very spacious Family Room with the 2nd gas fireplace, gourmet Kitchen with a Sunroom/Breakfast Room, Library with beautiful built-in bookcases, Laundry Room, and Powder Room. Everywhere you look there are artistic touches! The upper level includes 4 over-sized Bedrooms, each with their own full Bath! The walk out lower level is so spacious â a fabulous wet bar with full size refrigerator, Recreation Room with the 3rd gas fireplace, Media Room with a surround sound speaker system, a Home Office/6th Bedroom, and the 6th full Bathroom! The impressive .83 acre lot is loaded with professional landscaping and lighting, a patio including a gorgeous outdoor fireplace, water garden complete with lily pads, deck, and graced by a fantastic screened gazebo that has outdoor speakers! The beautiful big backyard offers a perennial garden and a sturdy play set. Other fine features include: whole house gas generator, gutter helmets, irrigation system, 3 zone heating and air conditioning, and 2 hot water heaters! This home has been meticulously cared for by the original owners. It is in the sought after community of Governorâs Run and so convenient to commute routes and great shopping! The schools are outstanding! (Waples Mill ES, Franklin MS, Oakton HS) And a membership to the Oakton Swim & Racquet Club is available for direct purchase! You truly will fall in love!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
6 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
7,087 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Library, Media, Breakfast Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Double Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Cook Top Range, Washer, Dryer, Humidifier, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Walkout
- Stained Glass, Double Pane, Bay Window(s), Palladian Windows
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Sprinkler System, Built-Ins, Bar, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Screened-in, Patio, Porch, Deck
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Grill - Outdoors, Fountain, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price